RescueDigest’s Top Picks of essential resources for critical topics in emergency services.
RescueDigest Resources: Change Management in Emergency Services
Leading change from the top down or the bottom up can be one of the most difficult things that we can do in emergency services. Most of us would rather get toned out to the “Big One” than present a new idea to our group. Using examples from multinational corporations that have embraced change to small groups that have made changes to affect millions, these resources will show you the keys to turning the tide and getting people to champion your cause rather than fight it.
How you can use these resources: RescueDigest curates great research and resources during the development of our articles and educational programs. Since our mission is to “Help You Help Others” we present the best of these resources for you to explore, share and use in your own agency.
- Change Management Methodology Compatibilities | Change Activation Toolkit
Fire Service Change Management
- MANAGING CHANGE – Fire Engineering
- FRI presents opportunities for change managers | Mutual Aid
- Everyone Goes Home – Firefighter Life Safety Initiatives Program
- US Forest Service Change Management and Implementation Guide
- Managing Change – Operations Resources – IAFC
EMS Change Management
- Management Issues: ‘Organizational Change Management’
- Change Management; EMS Leadership Podcast Episode 75
- Managing EMS Officer – EMSWorld.com